Thursday, May 16, 2013

Why do people make retarded videos?!?!

I think that when people, especially girls, try to twerk or do some other dumb dance and video tape it and then post it on the internet is absolutely retarded!  It just makes them look like a fool. I don't know why people do that? I mean, it must be because they think that it is cool and attractive to shake your butt in front of a camera. Really? I, honestly, think that doing this is so very stupid, but I guess I cannot complain too mcuh since it gives me entertainment.  When my friends show me videos of twerking I just crack up and laugh thinking, "Gosh, I feel so sorry for that poor soul."  I think that because that person is getting laughed at so much by everyone in the world that views their video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&client=mv-google&hl=en&v=eZ4RmvcJTR8&nomobile=1

No comments:

Post a Comment