Thursday, May 16, 2013

In a reality show

The reality show that I would like be on is Ghost Adventures.  I choose this show because it is awesome how their show is set up, whether it is real stuff that investigates or fake stuff.  Plus Zak Baggans, Nick Groff, and Aaron Goodman are hilarious and pretty freaking hot!  In my opinion, their looks make the show; especially, Zak's looks.  In their show, they go from one haunted place (or supposedly haunted) to another across the country.  Sometimes they even go to other foreign countries to investigate the paranormal.  I also chose this show because this is probably one of the best jobs ever!!  They get to travel where ever they want, get paid for "playing with ghosts", to live a freaking wonderful life style, and to be famous!!  The real thing that got me though, was all of the traveling that they get to do.  As a person who LOVES to travel me definitely think that this is amazing.
 
this one is just for laughs (:

2 comments:

  1. Me too! They're so freaking amazing. I got so upset when they came to Cincinnati and I missed them :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! i know right!! i was pretty upset too :(

    ReplyDelete