Thursday, May 16, 2013

My Favorite Pizza

My favorite type of pizza is Hawaiian pizza, regular or pan made.  If you don’t know what is all on this pizza it is made up of pineapples, ham, cheese, and sauce of course.  I love the sweet taste of it all. To me it is absolutely delicious!  Sometimes, I will even add other toppings such as black olives, bacon, or peppers.  But not banana peppers.  It’s not because I don’t like them it's just they have more of a tangy/acidy taste, which would make the pizza taste funny with the sweetness of the other toppings.  Things that I would NOT put on my pizza are sausage, anchovies, onions, and chicken.  I really just don’t like those things period on anything, except for chicken.  I like that just not on my pizza.  Anyway, I would make Hawaiian pizza into anything such as a calzone or stuffed cheesy bread or other concoction that sounds yummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment