Friday, May 24, 2013

What would I change

I would change the beginning of the year.  For me it started out good, but then I messed up and made a stupid mistake.  I got suspended over something that could have been prevented.  I would change this because before I was suspended everyone that mattered looked at me like I was amazing and they respected me.  After I got suspended the ones that I wanted to look at me like that had a new look for me.  It’s called disappointment.  At first I couldn’t really live with that so I kept doing well so they could see that I am not a bad person who does stupid stuff.  I have earned my respect back, but I still think that they look at me like, "Is she really good? Does she actually want to succeed? Or is she going to be one of those 'other' students?"  And I hate that thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment